We believe in one God, God the Father, the Pantocrator, creator of heaven and earth, and of all things seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages.
Light of Light, true God of true God; begotten, not created; of one essence with the Father by whom all things were made;
who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
And He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, suffered and was buried;
and on the third day He rose from the dead according to the Scriptures.
Ascended into heaven, He sits at the right hand of His Father; and He is coming again in His glory to judge the living and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.
Yes, we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father; who, with the Father and the Son, is worshiped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.
And in one holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. We confess one Baptism, for the remission of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the age to come. Amen
The Orthodox Church Statement of Faith:
as Orthodox Christians, we (unconditionally):
1. Believe in the Trinity - One God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit;
2. Believe in One God the Father Almighty, Creator of all things visible and invisible;
3. Believe in Jesus Christ, God's One and Only Begotten Son:
- Who was born Jesus of Nazareth, both fully human and fully divine, Who was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and of the Holy Virgin Mary,
- Who suffered and was crucified under Pontius Pilate,
- Who died on the Cross for our sins and was buried, and Who rose from the dead on the third day,
- Who ascended into the Heavens and now sits at the right hand of His Father, and
- Who will return again to earth to judge both the living and the dead
4. Believe in the Holy Spirit, Who is the third Hypostasis of the Holy Trinity of the Trinity and;
5. Believe in the Bible - God's Holy Word, scripture; teaches that man, created by God is restored and saved only through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.